Friday 14 June 2019

Pom Pom Quarterly Issue 29: A Review


Pom Pom Quarterly has released Issue 29. Let's have a look at it, shall we?





Argil. This one's a little on the rough-looking, unpolished side for my liking, though it does have a certain sportiness to it.





Sanctuary. Very attractive. Love the texture.





Rookwood. Such a handsome, contemporary-style wrap.





Earthen. Perfect summer cardigan. I would raise the dropped shoulders, though.





Ogee. Nice camisole. The stitchwork is beautiful.





Faience. Wearable and attractive summer top.





Minton. The stitchwork in this bag is nice but the shape is schlumpy.





Rievaulx. I like the colour block effect used in this top, and am having fun imagining different colour schemes for it.





Tesserae. Nice use of mosaic knitting on this fun and striking summer top.

2 comments:

  1. Rievault would be super fun to make. I’ve never seen a sleeve construction like that before, if I have I never noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wished the pattern for Tesserae started either higher or lower. Very awkward where it is and the sleeves do the wearer no favor. Great idea but poor execution.

    ReplyDelete